Subject: Re: VTU Newstand CD
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 95 13:31:27 EST

I would like to thank, Debra Goldsworthy, of Video Toaster User magazine 
for sending me a copy of the CD that was includedin last months newstand 
issue.

^ 

They did the same for me too! Within a few hours of sending out 
the email an answer came back then before the end of the week the
CD was in my mailbox... Very Nice!! The CD contained samples of
Camelons's (sp) audio tracks... They contain music tracks to lay 
down for production... The sample was worth getting if you are in 
need for type of stuff...

Mallory Woods

--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]